Hello PHSG Community,
This week is Teacher Appreciation Week! Don’t forget to thank your teachers- email/verbally- for all that they do for you.
School Nurses’ Day is Thursday, May 6th. Please remember Nurse Smith on her day!
We are preparing for the return of our 9th grade students! Please be aware of the schedule change that continues this week.
Information & Schedule 5/3-5/7-
- 5/3-5/7– ½ days for all grades. Afternoons are not free time. It is for asynchronous work. Some classes may meet from 1:00-2:40pm. Teachers will email individual classes/students. This is still school time and attendance is mandatory if requested.Senior Graduation Meeting Wednesday at 1pm
- Workload– if assignments are overwhelming, please discuss with your teachers. Teachers still have Office Hours to meet with you- these must be scheduled for this week. Work with your teacher(s).
- We return to our regular schedule Monday, May10th.
Sophomores and Juniors– If you are interested in volunteering for the Summer Transition Program, please complete this form. The program runs M-F, August 9th-20th, 9-1pm.
Working Papers– Ms. Claxton will be handling working papers on Wednesday, May 5th from 1:00-3:00pm in the gym. You must enter through the gym doors, not the main entrance.
- Students must bring a signed application from their Parent or Guardian with them.
- The application is HERE.
- Ms. Claxton will have applications on site if you are accompanied by your Parent or Guardian.
Inner Strength Mindfulness– there are now apps for Mindfulness! Check them out:
Summer Programming for Failing Students– all students who are currently failing a subject for the year will be automatically registered for Summer Programming. We will be registering you automatically at the school, but you will be sent a consent form from the SDP. Some information from the SDP website. You have the option of going to Quarter 5, doing Credit Recovery, or a combination of both:
- Take 2 Credit Recovery courses
- Take 3 Q5 courses OR
- Take 2 Q5 courses and 1 Credit Recovery course
Have a great week,